Consistently rewarding your customers with a “surprise and delight” gift included in their online purchase
e-trial – ecommerce sampling
Connecting online retailers with complimentary and recognised brands
How e-trial works
Customer shops online
Parcel opened "surprise and delight"
Retail activation customer acquisition, sales grow
Customer refers, shares, posts, tweets, reviews
Why use us
Extended Sampling and Promotion
Partnered over 30 National Brands
Australians and Online shopping catching up with the rest of the world
- In 2016 Australians spent an estimated $21.6 billion on online retail. This is equivalent to 7.1% of the traditional bricks and mortar sector.
- This compares to the USA at 8.3% of total retail sales
- Online sales growing momentum, with some sources forecasting sales will reach 40% of total retail by 2020
- Mobile is the fastest growing channel at 18% of online sales and tipped to double in the next 12 months
- Availability, convenience, trust, pricing and delivery options are the key drivers for purchasing online.
Source :- NAB-Online-Retail – Dec 2016
Product Sampling Drives Product Purchase
- 25% of Australians that sampled a product ended up purchasing that product.
- 68% of Australians would be more likely to purchase a product if they had tried it first.
- 50% of Australians are able to recall the brand of the sample product they received. A lasting impression…34% who received the sample more than six months ago are able to recall the brand.
- 85% of Australians would be willing to provide feedback about the product sample if the company of brand requests it.
Source :- Better Connections, Australia Post Survey, Sept 2015
“In-home” trial by an engaged shopper attracts new customers and converts competitive users increasing their positive lifetime value to you.
The Benefits of using e-trial are immense:
- Invaluable for new product launch
- Increases brand awareness
- Creates stronger customer loyalty with increased lifetime value
- Increases positive Social Media
- Opportunity to increase product conversion with a retail offer and likelihood of re-purchase
- Supports total integrated marketing campaign
- An integral part of the Customer Journey
Who are we?
Launched in Australia 1990
Extended Sampling has over the years enjoyed the position of Australia’s largest targeted sampling company.
Innovation in branded sample bags ,shows, schools and tertiary.
Evolving into specific and targeted sampling to engaged shoppers….ecommerce sampling.
Founder and CEO
Founder of Extended Sampling and Promotion a national targeted sampling company operating in the FMCG market for 25 years. First company to introduce magazine showbag Sampling at Royal Shows. 8 x winner of Sydney Royal Show Gold Medal. Daryl was the CEO/Owner of Target Group Marketing, South Africa Daryl has held Senior Marketing Management roles At Bounty Services, General Foods/Kraft and HJ Heinz.
General Manager Sales and Marketing
Most recently Vicki held the Position of Retail Sales Director at Pacific Magazines responsible for RSV$200 million magazine and branded merchandise sales via traditional retail channels and “Direct to Consumer” on-line channels.Vicki led her team to the Woolworths Supplier of The Year award for General merchandise 3 x. She was also responsible for the successful launch of a digital online community, Nexus. Vicki has also held Senior Marketing Management roles at Telstra, The Boots Co, Sunbeam and Breville.